Marcin Filipowicz is a natural born traveler with an amazing talent and ability to capture great moments and a love of freedom, which makes him a great film director and photographer. His love for filmmaking, probably, slightly exceeds his absolute love of mountains. His craft comes from gaining vast experience as a documentary film maker. Marcin has worked in many varied, beautiful and difficult places Siberia, Mongolia, Nepal, the USA, Serbia and in Cuba.
His films are raw, honest and very organic. The way he seizes the moment is unbelievably true and authentic.
He was born in Cracow, but is currently based in Warsaw. Currently working on his full-length feature debut.
* Krzysztof Kieślowski Radio and Television Faculty (2007 – 2013)
* Andrzej Wajda Master School of Film Direction (2010 – 2011)
* Boys with butterflies (2018), short feature film
* „Football Brothers” (2015) documentary movie
* „Summer of love” (2014), diploma short feature film
* „Echo” (2012), short feature film
* „My father Lazaro” (2011), documentary movie
* „7109 km” (2009), documentary movie
Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Polish Filmmakers Association
The President of Cracow City
Polish Public Television